PRIVACY STATEMENT ("STATEMENT")
Regal Path Sdn Bhd ("Regal Path"), the owner of Pavilion Bukit Jalil retail mall ("Pavilion Bukit Jalil") respects the privacy of individuals with regard to Personal Data. This Privacy Statement is formulated in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
By interacting with Regal Path either at our events, promotions or otherwise, or by using the Pavilion Bukit Jalil's website http://www.pavilion-bukitjalil.com ("Website"), you consent to the processing of your Personal Data by Regal Path and all persons involved in the provision of services by Regal Path.
In the event of any conflict between the English and versions in other language, the English version shall prevail. Regal Path shall have the right to modify, update or amend the terms of this Statement at any time by placing the updated Statement on its Website. Continuing communication or use of Regal Path’s services shall signify your acceptance of the Statement, unless informed to us otherwise.
Collection of Personal Data
- "Personal Data" refers to information about you which you have provided to Regal Path / Pavilion Bukit Jalil, such as your name, address, telephone number, identity card number, email address, your personal preferences and any information which may identify you that has been or may be collected, stored, used and processed by Regal Path from time to time.
- The provision of your Personal Data is voluntary. However, if you do not provide your Personal Data, Regal Path may not be able to communicate with you or to provide you the services you require.
Purposes of Processing
You hereby agree that Regal Path may collect, retain and process your Personal Data for the below stated purposes but is not limited to :-
- communication with you
- sending updates of events, promotions, marketing materials and information of our future expansions
- conducting research on your preference or performing statistical and analysis of your behaviour to try to meet your needs better
- making such disclosures as may be required by law
- If you do not consent to Regal Path processing your Personal Data for the purposes listed above, please notify Regal Path using the contact details as stated below.
Disclosure to Third Parties
Regal Path may engage other companies, service providers or individuals to perform functions on its behalf, and consequently may provide access or disclose to your Personal Data to the third parties such as those listed below (which is not exhaustive):
- information technology service providers
- data entry service providers
- regulatory and governmental authorities in order to comply with statutory and government requirements
- potential buyer of transferee in the event of any re-organization or disposal of our business or any part thereof
Confidentiality & Privacy Principles
- Personal Data held by Regal Path will be kept confidential in accordance with Regal Path’s Privacy Statement, pursuant to applicable law that may from time to time be in force.
- We only collect personal information that we believe to be relevant and required to understand your requirement.
- We will only use your personal information to provide you with better options and services.
- We will not disclose your personal information to any external organisation unless we have your consent or are required by law or have previously informed you.
- All staff and any third parties with permitted access to your information are specifically required to observe our confidentiality obligations.
- All reasonable efforts and practical steps are made to ensure that any Personal Data held is kept up to date and is protected against any loss, misuse, modification, unauthorised or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Right of Access to Personal Data and Inquiries
Subject to any exceptions under applicable laws, you may at any time hereafter request for access to, or for correction or rectification of your Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up to date, or seek further information from Regal Path on the Personal Data and Privacy Statement by contacting:-
Regal Path Sdn Bhd
Level 10 Pavilion Tower
75, Jalan Raja Chulan
50200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Kindly note that in the event you withdraw your consent to Regal Path for the processing of your Personal Data, then Regal Path shall cease to process your Personal data upon receiving your aforesaid withdrawal request wherein your Personal Data with Regal Path will be cancelled.
- All reasonable efforts and practical steps are made to ensure that any Personal Data held is kept up to date and is protected against any loss, misuse, Regal Path reserves the right to charge you a reasonable fee for processing of any data access request.