IT And Tech Galore in Bukit Jalil
BUKIT JALIL, 27 OCTOBER 2021: WHILE already a household name in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, Pavilion is gearing up to be the largest fully integrated regional lifestyle mall in Klang Valley’s southern corridor this Dec 3, 2021.
Pavilion Bukit Jalil will open its doors to shoppers just in time for the year end festivities offering a vibrant mix of well-known retail brands, new but reputable brands, and international labels that have been carefully selected by Pavilion Bukit Jalil mall’s team to enter the Malaysian retail market for the first time.
Spanning across five retail floors with a total of 1.8 million sqft (167,225sqm) of space, the mall is set to welcome the best and biggest names in the IT and technology industry.
This includes the best-in-class multi-brands store like Harvey Norman Superstore and Machines as well as renowned smartphone, devices, and gadgets brands like Samsung, Huawei, Mi and Oppo, plus leading PC brands brands to optimise work and enhance play such as HP, Acer, Asus, Lenovo.
“With IT and technology being integral in our day-to-day routine, we aim to connect shoppers with the biggest and latest in IT and technology as part of our commitment to provide the best-in-class retail experience,” said Kuala Lumpur Pavilion retail chief executive officer Datuk Joyce Yap.
“Within our extensive list of IT and technology tenants, we will be featuring renowned international brands like Samsung, Huawei, Mi, Oppo, Machines, the First Surface Premium experience in Malaysia exclusively brought to you by Harvey Norman Superstore, and the biggest HP flagship store in Asia, to name a few.
“Within our extensive list of renowned international IT and technology IT and tech tenants, we will be featuring Malaysia’s first Surface Premium experience, exclusively brought to you by the Harvey Norman superstore at Pavilion Bukit Jalil, as well as the biggest HP flagship store in Asia.”
With an exciting array of brands to fill the shelves of the upcoming mall, here is a sneak peak of what to expect:
- Samsung: The Samsung Experience Store in Pavilion Bukit Jalil brings an entirely new retail experience to individuals and families in discovering Samsung’s technologies and innovations. Aiming to provide customers with enriching experiences, customers can now expect a new perspective.
- Huawei: As one of the leading global providers of information and communications technology smart devices, the brand is committed to delivering the latest technologies to its customers. Its flagship store in Pavilion Bukit Jalil will offer a complete range of Huawei smart devices from high-end flagship smartphones to tablets and wearables for the customer’s every need.
- Mi Store: Xiaomi is well-known for its high-quality, affordable technology and engagement with customers to co-create remarkable hardware and software. With its store in the mall, shoppers will be able to experience the whole range of Xiaomi products from smartphones, TV, fitness bands, and other constantly evolving tech accessories.
- Oppo: My OPPO Space is a one-stop retail outlet that offers a complete range of OPPO’s latest innovative devices ranging from phones to wearables and accessories. This outlet will also be a service centre where customers will be treated with the best retail and technical support experience – always ready to fix devices with its flash fix services and provide other assistance. In addition to that, My OPPO Space also aims to enrich the interaction with shoppers by increasing the IoT interactive space using features like O-Carpet and O-Time.
- TMT Megastore: Their store in Pavilion Bukit Jalil is one of their signature tech retail stores in Malaysia, selling a variety of the latest technology gadgets with a vision of enabling Malaysians to live smarter. The TMT Megastore in Pavilion Bukit Jalil emphasises on a multi-concept retail experience and carries a wide range of products from the most advance DIY components and innovative computing technology, to the most stylish and exclusive electrical appliances available. They have enhanced their latest concept by providing customers with the best shopping experience and multiple payment options that suit all kinds of customers. With the growth of gaming and esports, they also have a dedicated zone for gamers to get their favourite equipment to stay ahead of the game. In addition to TMT Megastore, they are also opening a HP flagship store which will be the largest HP experience store in Asia with a whole new O2O concept, followed by an Acer concept store, an ASUS Concept store, and a Lenovo concept store.
- Harvey Norman Superstore: The Bukit Jalil community would be pleased to know that the new Harvey Norman Superstore in Pavilion Bukit Jalil carries a wide range of top international brands in electrical, computers, furniture and bedding products, all in one place. The 60,000sqft Harvey Norman Pavilion Bukit Jalil superstore also houses the first and only Microsoft Surface Premium Experience Corner in Malaysia. As one of the leaders in providing cooking solutions for all lifestyles, the latest Harvey Norman Superstore will feature five cooking concepts with the latest built-in appliances from top cooking brands. Be spoilt for choice with Harvey Norman’s massive furniture, bedding and homeware selection, ranging from sofas, dining sets, recliners, outdoor furniture and bed frames. Those looking for top quality sleep can come and experience world-renowned mattress brands such as Sealy, Serta, Hilker, Tempur as well as the exclusive range of Musterring mattresses which can be customised to suit every individual’s needs and sleeping styles.
- Machines: With over 30 stores nationwide and growing, Machines – an Apple authorised reseller store – would give customers the complete Mac and Apple experience with the latest Apple products such as the iPhone 13, iPad Pro, Apple Watch, and MacBooks, as well as a wide selection of accessories to go with.
About Pavilion Bukit Jalil
Located in the heart of Bukit Jalil, Pavilion Bukit Jalil, the Icon of Connectivity – Malaysia’s lifestyle shopping mall sets to transform the southern corridor of Kuala Lumpur into the new cornerstone of metropolitan lifestyle and retail. With Net Lettable Area (NLA) of 1.8 million square feet, Pavilion Bukit Jalil will offer a vibrant retail mix, gastronomical wonders and innovative recreations, reinforcing its position as the lifestyle shopping destination connected to the best-in-class retail, dining and leisure experience.
For media enquiries, please contact:
Stephanie Mak, Senior Manager, Marketing Communications at [email protected]
Joel Chong, Senior Executive, Public Relations at [email protected]