BO CHARGEMAN (33KV)
- Coordination and supervision of all electrical installation works from contractor’s mobilization of tools/machinery to work completion.
- Establish and review Shutdown work and normalizing procedures for all Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) Facilities in line with Electricity Supply Act and Regulation i.e. from Suruhanjaya Tenaga.
- Carry out maintenance, installation and inspection of all Low Voltage & High Voltage switchgears, transformers and other electrical systems.
- Maintain and troubleshoot other M&E services with regards to electrical systems for HVAC System, air compressor system and control panel whenever necessary.
- Daily check and inspect Generator Set Radiator water level, Battery water level and Diesel Fuel level.
- Liaise with authorities and government bodies such as TNB, Suruhanjaya Tenaga, DOSH, etc. on utility services and compliance matters.
- Monitor the trending, tracking of daily power consumption and initiate preventive maintenance to prevent or minimize equipment breakdown and power failure.
- Attend to tenant’s handover, reinstallation and termination inspection to ensure M&E services are in order.
- Ensure all laws and regulations relating to electrical system and installation are complied with.
- Candidate must possess certification of competency as chargeman BO (33kv) issued by Energy Commission of Malaysia.
To apply: Send your resume to [email protected]